Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cover Letter

The format and information of a cover letter may be varied depending on the position and organization applied for the job. However, a model of cover letter is given below. Click here for a downloadable version.


Date: ............

To
The .................................
........................................
........................................


Subject: Application for the post of ...........................................


Dear Sir or Madam,
In response to your advertisement in ‘The Daily .....’ on ........, 20.., I am keenly interested to serve your organization as a ........................................ I am a young, dynamic and self motivate personality who have completed graduation from the Department of Information Science and Library Management of ............ University and successfully serving as ......................... in a renowned private university in Bangladesh. In support of my candidature, I submit here with my CV with this cover letter. Hope, my educational background and experience will make me an idle candidate to fulfill your requirements.

Should you kindly appoint me to the post prayed for, I would spare no pains to satisfy you, your administration and above all, clients. In other words, I would like to assure you that there would be nothing wanting on my part to give you entire satisfaction in the conscientious discharge of my duties.

Look forward to your kind response.

With thanks and very best regards,



Most sincerely yours,




Md. .............................

No comments: