- The candidate must have Masters degree/4 years Hons degree in Library Science with sufficient IT knowledge or Diploma in Library Science
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 3.0 in any public examination need not to apply.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age below or equal to 35 year(s)
Application Deadline: November 20, 2013
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive and distribute teacher’s copies of the text books, stationary and registers to the teachers at the beginning of the session and collect them before summer and winter vacation
- Receive book lists, education toys and resource items and DVD/VCD/ Video & Audio Cassettes and issue them to the teachers as required
- Maintain the register for photographs of different events and display photographs, newspaper clippings, posters & other advertisements by the instructions.
- Maintain inventory of all books and resources and check inventory periodically
- Issue library items to teachers, management personnel and students according to library policy
- Maintain booklists for all classes and preserve photographs of campus events
- Monitor condition of all books and resources; submit requisitions for replacements if necessary
- Receive and Distribute Magazines, Newspaper to the management personnel
- Receive and Distribute photocopy requisition to teachers, management personnel and students according to library policy
Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- Experience in Librarian will be given preference.
- Active participation in School events.
Special Instruction : Eligible candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter attached with a passport size photograph through e-mail or hardcopy of the same can be submitted to ASCENT Group, House # 3/D , Road # 2A, Block # J
Application Deadline: November 26, 2013