of new materials for library.
- Order materials and maintain records for payment of invoices.
- Process new materials including books, audiovisual materials, publications, and other items.
- Maintain circulation activities
- Guide students and faculties to reference sources and catalogs to track suitable books.
- Perform official activities such as filing, typing, word processing, photocopying and mailing out material and mail sorting.
- Maintenance of collections of books, periodicals, Magazines, newspapers and audiovisual and other materials.
- Establish and implement library and information
policies and procedures.Develop and manage convenient, accessible library
and information services.Establish and manage the budget for library and
information services, technology and media.
- Develop and manage cost-effective library and information
services.Analyze and evaluate library
and information services.
- Prepare reports related to library and information services and report to director.
Graduate in Information Science and Library Management from any recognized university.
- Must have knowledge on Koha LMS.
- Keen knowledge of computer in MSWord, MS-Excel, Power point, Emails etc.
- Knowledge on digital library systems and services.
- Proven excellent English skill both in speaking and writing ability.
- Decent and smart look with professional attitude.
- Well behaved.